Friday, August 8, 2008

So, I have been doing a lot of blog reading and have realized that I am so not a blogger. Every blogger seems to always have some fabulous new story or some exciting news. Then there is me. I must live a pretty boring life, because my most exciting news is the 2 hour nap that I got to take yesterday. Ya pretty lame, I know. So I have decided that I need to start living a more un-boring life so that I can fit in with all of the die hard bloggers. My new goal is to be able to write an exciting story at least once a week!! That is going to be hard for me, but I am going to try my hardest!!!

Well, here is my exciting story from this week. Yesterday one of my friends asked to me to drive her to pick up her car from the fix it place. So, being the nice friend that I am, I took her. She was still finishing the story she was telling me when we got there, so I decided to park. Let me tell you right now, BAD IDEA!! Anyway, she finishes her story and decides that it is time for her to leave so she gets out of the car. As she is getting out, I look behind me and some rude tow truck driver is parked right behind me. Can you believe the nerve of some people!! She tells me that she thinks I can squeeze out and asked if I wanted her to help. I tell her no and so she goes on her way. I sit there for a little bit, my blood boiling, and then decide to try to attempt the escape. I think I went from reverse to drive like 342 times before I realized I was going nowhere. Finally I just parked and sat and waited for the man to come back to his truck and move it. Needless to say, he finally did. I think that there was probably a hidden camera somewhere and they were all inside watching me and laughing at me try the impossible. Oh well, I finally made it home and that is where my 2 hour nap came into play. It was much needed!!!

No comments: