Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just waiting for the plane at the airport!!
Here is Ryan in the middle of the street. He was the only brave one in our bunch. The rest of us waited for the walking guy to come up before we would cross!!
At the amazing M&M world. I had never been there before. There are 4 stinking floors of M&M stuff. It was awesome. We got our kids some good stuff.
This is at the Coke store. Those shirt are sented and they smelt so good. The one I was smelling was root beer. It really smelled like root beer and it really made you thirsty!!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

Looks like a really fun trip! I would love to smell those shirts, I want one, I really do. You could walk around smelling like Rootbeer all the time, it would throw people off. Your pictures are cute, and I really like your haircut.