Thursday, September 25, 2008

Well, here I am again. Lucky for all of you reading, I actually have something to write about!!! Ryan and I just recently went to vegas with my sisters, Anrea and Allison, and their husbands. It was such a fun time. We went to some amazing shows, shopped A LOT, ate A LOT, and walked up and down that strip A LOT. It was so much fun and it was such a needed break.

But, getting to vegas is another story. The morning before we were supposed to be flying out, I realized that my license and passport were nowhere to be found. We all were in a panic. I thought that I was going to have to stay home. But, it all worked out and I got to fly. Just a little FYI, if you have no picture id, they allowed me to just use my temporary license, birth certificate and social security card!!! It was kind of a hassle, but i got on that plane!! It was such a good weekend. Here are some pictures of our fun weekend.

3 comments:

Cheyenne Lake Family said...

well I am sure glad to see that you had fun even though i was not there. i would have felt bad if you had all cried and sat around knowing that the life of the party was not there. anyway i am glad to see the pics of your good time. we will maybe go next time! love you guys. see you soon

SLSPJ said...

Wow you guys, that looks like such a blast, what a fun getaway. ya know, Omaha has lots of fun stuff to do, I'm just sayin! Sky-Pie wanted me to tell you that you need to come so she can see Sweetie and since she's the boss you guys better listen ;) luv you guys-Linz

Young Family Adventures said...

Jack - where you able to vote on the blog - or just left your choices in the comments? My poll won't let me enter extra votes... Thanks for taking the time to let me know your favs!!!