Thursday, October 16, 2008







Ok, so it has been a little bit since I have posted and I know that everyone has been sitting around waiting for this day to arrive!!! Well, since I last posted about Vegas, I feel like I have been on the go, but looking back, I don't even know what I was doing!! How bad is that?
A couple of weekends ago, my mother and her sister came up to Jackson to spend a few days with us. We all drove up to yellowstone and stayed the night at a hotel by Old Faithful. It was sort of an adventure, but it was a lot of fun! We found that you can't get ice cream or crossword puzzles after about 5 pm. Everything closes extra early in the off season!! The next morning we got up and did our tour of the park.

1 comment:

Cheyenne Lake Family said...

cuppie,
i love where you live. how lucky are you. that is the cutest picture of you and mom. i am so jealous. good job on the blog:)
Vicki