Thursday, October 30, 2008

So, the other day I got a call at work from Ryan. He was calling to tell me that Preston had gotten his school pictures back. I got excited and started asking how they looked and if they were cute, you know, the normal questions!! He then tells me that Preston decided to start handing them out while he was on the bus. Ya, he handed out his 8x10 picture to some lucky girl and also full sheet of wallets to another lucky girl!! That's my boy!! Poor Ryan had to go the the girls house that had our only 8x10 of him and had to ask for it back. How lame are we!!!!
Anyway, what teacher gives their kindergarten students their pictures anyway??? I think that I wll be picking them up personally next year!!!

10 comments:

Caleb and Jen said...

That is funny. He is a cutie. I love the music you always have on your blog! Do you know if Alicia has a blog?

Caleb and Jen said...

I think you asked me where I live...Shelley, ID. Where are you?

SLSPJ said...

haha that is so preston!

TP said...

how funny! I have never heard of a kid doing this but it makes sense that they would. I don't think you're lame for wanting the big one though! Maybe the other parent will think it odd and send them back.

Mindy and Kelsey said...

Love it! Just love it!

Brynn said...

hahahahahah that is so funny!

Green River High School said...

Jackie!! Hey, it's been FOREVER. Literally. I can't believe how fast time flies. I saw your blog and just had to take a look. Your family is adorable.. and that Preston--Oh man, what a heartbreaker! Take care!
Lyndsay (McCullough) Gardner :)
P.S. I know it's belated but I'm truly sorry for the loss of your dad. I hope you know how many people admired and looked up to him; I know I did.

Jessica Francis said...

Hey Jackie and Ryan! This is Jessica Francis (Josh's wife:) I just saw you guys had a blog and it is so fun to see what you have been up to! I would love for you guys to be able to keep an eye on us too (but ours is private) so send me an email with your email address if you want an invite (I know it's lame that we don't have your email but...we don't...that's just how it is) My email is jessicabuhrley@gmail.com So no pressure but we would love stay in touch at least through the blogging world. Hope all is going well with you guys. We hope to see you when we come home this Christmas! Talk to you soon!

Young Family Adventures said...

Jaxon... where are you photos??? :) smiling!

Young Family Adventures said...

Oh my Jac... it has been months... Actually almost 7 months since you last blogged!!! Miss you all! Hope you are loving the weather up there... How is the house stuff comin' along? Hugs & loves from GR!