Thursday, October 16, 2008

I was just reading Linz's blog and notice that she tagged me. I have never been tagged so this is so exciting!!!! I guess I am just supposed to list 6 of my quirks, and then tag 6 other people. Is it sad that I don't have 6 people to tag?? I will do my best.

1-I have to wear two shirts no matter what, and in fact, a lot of times, I will wear 3. I can't stand it if I don't have at least 2 shirts on. Doesn't feel right.
2-If I am watching tv, the volume number has to be on an even number. I can't concentrate if I know it is on an odd number. I have even trained Ryan to always make sure it is on an even. Although, for some reason, it can be on 5 or 15, but those are the only two odd numbers!!
3-I hate to cook or clean. Ryan does most all of the cooking. I will clean, but I hate to do it.
4-I love working in the pharmacy and love learning about all of the different drugs and what they are used for. It is so interesting to me.
5-I can not be on time to church. I swear it doesn't matter what time I wake up, I can't get there on time. Really need to work on it!
6-I love looking at other peoples blogs, even if I have no clue who they are. I might be addicted!

Ok, I am so lame. I have so many other quirks, but don't need to expose them all!!! Anyway, I tag Vick, Whitney H., Brynn, Jeanna, Amy H, and Jules!! Have fun.

4 comments:

TP said...

Yea, I'm so glad you found my blog. I love checking blogs too. Especially when they are people I know and haven't talked too in forever. It was good to read your blog and hear from you!! I'm glad things are going well for you and your family!

Mark and Whitney said...

Hey Jackie!

Well, we don't have a blog...yet, but soon, I promise. As soon as I get done with this semester (it's killin' me)!

I have never been tagged either (I don't have a blog to be tagged on), but I thought it was so funny that you have to have the volume on an even number or on 5 or 15 (I'm the exact same way)- crazy! Anyway, Mark and I love reading your blog!

Brynn said...

So Scott hogs the computer everynight-but i shouldn't complain it's all for school-either way I haven't had much time to blog or look at others blogs. But that is funny about the odd numbers-WEIRD,haha. you should come visit sometime and I will set the volumn to 7 and watch you squirm ;)! So I have to tell you, that Corbyn knows a lot about you. She ALWAYS wants me to tell her stories about when I was little and all my stories involve you, so she totally knows your name and will ask stuff like, "was Jackie there" and it always catches me a little off gaurd but I think it is cute and funny. I think I will have to let her see your blog so she will really know who you are.

Jacki said...

Hey Jackie,
I apparently am blog addicted too. And I think I've been on time to church twice this year. So much for that new years res.
Cute kids!