Friday, September 5, 2008

So, I know that everyone has been anxiously awaiting a new post from me, so here it is!!! (ok just kidding, the only one is Vicki) Well, the long awaited day finally came for my little Preston to start school. Honestly, I was kind of excited because he was getting so bored at home and really needed to go find some friends. But, as the day quickly approached, I found myself getting a little sad and then as I was driving him to school, I almost cried. It was hard. But, he is loving it, well, he is loving recess, and so that makes me happy!!

We had a few mishaps on the first day. To start off, my dumb camera was completly dead, hence the reason I have no pictures to post!! I think that I was the only mom dropping my child off that didn't have a camera. But, I did have my phone out snapping a few pictures. Then there was the call on my cell phone. I happened to be at work but luckily took my phone with me. I noticed that there was a message so I listened to it. It was this nice lady from the school telling me that Preston had gotten off at the wrong bus stop. My heart sank as I listened to it. I hung up and tried calling Ryan, but he wasn't answering. I was so scared. Finally I got a hold of Ry and he told me the Preston was fine, he had just decided to get off at some random bus stop. Luckily our babysitter went and found him. So, everyday as I am walking him to the bus stop I tell him exactly where to get off!!!

1 comment:

Young Family Adventures said...

Jac you are so cute!! I hope all is going well with school now & that Presto is having a great time!! I know Madison is just loving being so grown up!! (Except waking up early! But once she gets going she is alright!!)